Unique Training Rooms in Farringdon and Smithfield
Teach and inspire in a training venue designed for success
In a sea of ‘same’, find a training room for your next event that offers something a little different. From the first enquiry to the event’s end, we’ll be here every step of the way to ensure your event leaves a lasting impression.
- Flexible training rooms that allow for small groups or teams of 200 people
- Boutique, unique training rooms tailored to your business requirements
- Located in the Farringdon district, minutes away from the Kings Cross and Barbican stations
- A personal customer service that can’t be beaten in London
Our training rooms, strategically positioned in Farringdon and Smithfield, offer businesses across London flexible and adaptable spaces to suit any size of training event.
Smithfield Training Rooms
Our Smithfield training space is our response to the growing need for a contemporary London training centre. Recently renovated in 2020, boasting a fresh new look that pays homage to the iconic building it resides in, and conveniently located above the historic Smithfield Market – our Smithfield assessment centre in the heart of Farringdon offers something truly unique.View Our Smithfield Training Venue
Barbican Training Rooms
Our five-storey London training centre is very popular with clients organising small to medium-sized events. Featuring bright and contemporary training rooms, boasting fantastic views of central London along with a modern, spacious restaurant, serving meals freshly prepared by our own catering team.View Our Barbican Training Venue
Premium Training Space: Smithfield Markets in Farringdon
Head over to our event guides section, where we provide all the information you need to make the most out of your training room.
From detailed advice on how to plan and run your training event, to making the most of our venue amenities.
Whether this is your first training event or your hundred and first, we’ve curated these guides to offer something for everyone.
Book Your Farringdon Training Room
Looking for that perfect modern training room in London? Head to our enquiry page and specify your requirements, such as the date, number of attendees and location, and our friendly team will get back to you!Enquire Today
Facilities in Our Farringdon Training Venue
Step into a world of state-of-the-art training rooms in the heart of London, meticulously crafted to create the ideal learning environment. Our venues in Farringdon and Smithfield cater to diverse needs, accommodating 8 to 250 delegates and ensuring a consistently productive atmosphere. Here’s what you gain:
- Productivity at its core: Immerse yourself in spaces designed for optimal productivity, featuring abundant natural daylight and efficient air conditioning.
- Comprehensive amenities: Enjoy a suite of amenities, including HD projectors, high-speed Wi-Fi, flipcharts, whiteboards, pads, pens, and stationery, ensuring a seamless learning experience.
- Delightful catering options: Recharge with a delectable selection of in-house-prepared lunches by our award-winning chefs, boosting your delegates’ energy and focus.
Unlock additional space with our breakout rooms, facilitating focused team tasks without disrupting the main training session. Tailor your space setups to fit the specific requirements of your course seamlessly. For instance, if you’re after a small meeting space, we’ve got you covered, alongside some tips for making the most of intimate spaces!
Our dedicated event executives collaborate with you to curate the perfect learning atmosphere, adeptly accommodating both large and small groups.
Experience the excellence of an award-winning venue group with a stellar customer satisfaction record. Choose us as your venue supplier for a seamless and exceptional training experience.
Finding Our Training Spaces in Farringdon & Barbican District
1. Smithfield: EC1A 9PT
Immerse yourself in the vibrant atmosphere of Smithfield, a strategically situated training space in Farringdon, a unique and fashionable part of the capital. Some of London’s most popular tube stations are all within a five-minute walk, Farringdon Underground and the Elizabeth line, as well as Kings Cross Station just one stop away. Get directions to our Smithfield training centre.
2. Barbican: EC1A 4JA
Our Barbican venue is on the corner of Aldersgate Street and Long Lane, less than a minute’s walk from Barbican Underground Station and a two-minute walk from the Barbican NCP car park. The venue is also a short walk away from Farringdon Underground and Elizabeth Line Stations. Get directions to our Barbican training centre.
Catering For Your Training Event
With over 25 years of experience, working in the events industry for 12 of those years, our Executive Head Chef Jamian Lewis leads our award-winning catering team, who are perfectly placed to create a vast range of exquisite dishes for your training event.
We have an expansive menu, offering world-class dishes for all occasions and any time of day. From breakfasts and lunches to evening meals, snacks and canapés – whether your event happens in the morning or afternoon, Jamian and the team can provide something to suit.
Please view our different menus to get a flavour of what’s on offer:
Our catering services are included in day delegate packages or available as an optional extra, added on to your training room package.
Training Room Day Delegate Rate
All our London training rooms are available to hire on a day delegate rate, which starts at £59 per person and includes refreshments and facilities.
Starting at just £59, our day delegate rate packages include:
- Training Rooms Hire – This includes a bright and airy space, along with Wi-Fi, AV equipment like projectors and screens, stationary and a dedicated events executive.
- Refreshments – Unlimited premium teas and coffee, available at all times of the day for you to help yourselves to as many times as you like.
- Breakfast – Which includes yoghurt, fruit compote, cereal, fresh fruit, fruit juice and Danish pastries and croissants.
- Make more of a meal of your breakfast and optionally upgrade to our American Diner or Healthy Breakfast Booster.
- Mid-Morning Snacks – Varying from day to day, but including a variety of items like muffins and homemade cereal bars, waffles, pastries and smoothies.
- Lunch – A delicious hot and cold buffet lunch, all freshly prepared on site and includes a meat, fish and vegetarian option.
- Working Lunches – For busy teams on the go, there’s always the option of a working lunch in your training rooms if you would prefer.
- Mid-Afternoon Snacks – Options vary from day to day, but often include afternoon tea classics such as cakes, scones, fruitcakes and muffins.
Training Rooms Hire
If you don’t require all of the features and benefits offered in our day delegate rate package, booking your training rooms on a room-only basis may be preferable. You’ll still have all of the equipment and free reign of the space to use exactly how you need, just omit the catering options from your experience with us.
You pay a flat fee to hire one of our central London training rooms, regardless of how many delegates are attending your event. And should you change your mind or desire meals, snacks or refreshments – they can be added on to the cost of your training room hire.
Bespoke Training Room Package
Can’t find a package that suits the needs of your event? We offer bespoke training room packages for such occasions! Head to our enquiry page where you can specify your exact requirements, and one of our helpful team will get back to you.Create Your Custom Training Room Package