Book with Us, Save the Planet
For every event that is booked at one of our venues, no matter the size or value of the event, we will plant a tree to offset the environmental impacts and help to save the planet.
Plant a Tree Initiative
We are passionate about sustainability and being as environmentally friendly as possible. We know that a lot of our clients share the same values and feel the same moral responsibility as us. That’s why every time you book an event with us, we will plant a tree on your behalf in order to balance out our carbon footprints and minimise our impact on the environment.
There’s no small print or terms and conditions. As soon as your event has taken place, no matter the size or value, we will plant a tree on your behalf.
Benefits of Planting Trees
Here are just some of the benefits of planting trees:
- Trees help combat climate change – Trees effectively act as carbon sponges. One tree can absorb up to 22kg of carbon each year.
- Trees purify the air – Trees are able to absorb pollutant gases such as nitrogen oxides, ozone, ammonia and sulfur dioxide and they also produce oxygen.
- Trees lower the air temperature – Trees block the sun’s radiation and cools the ground beneath it and they also release water into the atmostphere, a process which is called evapotranspiration.
- Trees help prevent flooding – Trees help the ground absorb more water, and by holding soil together with their roots, trees can also reduce the devastation caused by flash floods.
- Trees help sustain wildlife – Many species are under threat from climate change and deforestation. Planting new trees will reduce the effects of climate change and create new natural habitats for them.
- Trees improve soil quality – Trees reduce soil erosion, improve fertility and give soil more moisture. Fallen tree leaves also turn into valuable nutrients for tree growth, and support microorganism development.
Climate change is harming our planet, but if we all make small changes, we can make a big impact.
Find out what else we’re doing to reduce our environmental impact by reading our Corporate Social Responsibility Policy.