Purpose-Built, Modern Assessment Centre Suite
Welcome to our purpose-built assessment centre suites, comprised of multiple flexible modern assessment rooms within the centre of London and state-of-the-art technology. We have all the facilities you need, including candidate waiting areas, refreshment stations and dedicated equipment, all located on the same floor.
Book Your Perfect Assessment Centre Suite
Need a great place to conduct your assessments? We can help! Head to our enquiry page and let us know the date, number of attendees, and location. Our friendly team will get back to you as soon as possible!Enquire Today
Smithfield Assessment Centre
CCT Venues-Smithfield is our answer to the increasing demand for a modern London assessment centre. Recently refurbished in 2020, giving it a fresh new look that celebrates the iconic building in which it is housed, and situated above the historic Smithfield Market – our Smithfield assessment centre offers something a little different.
Barbican Assessment Centre
Our five-storey London assessment centre is very popular with clients organising small to medium-sized events. Featuring bright and contemporary assessment suites, boasting fantastic views of central London along with a modern, spacious restaurant, serving meals freshly prepared by our own catering team.
Assessment Centre Suite Features:
- Our dedicated assessment centre suite has been purpose-built so that you have everything you need under one roof.
Our assessment rooms are next door to each other, with the aim of making your life easier, increasing efficiency and enabling you to practice good timekeeping.
- We have a wide range of different-sized, flexible rooms to accommodate all types of assessments, such as group interviews, panel interviews, behavioural-based interviews, presentations or task-orientated interviews etc.
- We are extremely flexible, so feel free to book the number of rooms you need – we won’t make you hire out the entire assessment centre suite if you only need one or a few assessment rooms. Either way, you’ll still be able to benefit from all of the facilities it has to offer.
- Our assessment rooms are fully equipped with everything you will need, including state-of-the-art AV equipment to enable presentations, screen sharing, audio & video conferencing and group audio & video conferencing.
- Dedicated technical support is on-site to assist with set-up and any technical issues should they arise
- Our assessment rooms are fully air-conditioned with natural daylight
- Our assessment rooms have been soundproofed to accommodate confidential assessments
- Extensive safety measures are in place and as a result, we have achieved a trio of industry-leading safety accreditations.
We are an award-winning venue group with extremely high customer satisfaction ratings. Choose us as your venue supplier, and we guarantee you won’t be disappointed.
Catering For Your Assessment Event
With over 25 years of experience, working in the events industry for 12 of those years, our Executive Head Chef Jamian Lewis leads our award-winning catering team, who are perfectly placed to create a vast range of exquisite dishes for your event.
We have an expansive menu, offering world-class dishes for all occasions and any time of day. From breakfasts and lunches to evening meals, snacks and canapés – whether your event happens in the morning or afternoon, Jamian and the team can provide something to suit.
Please view our different menus to get a flavour of what’s on offer:
Our catering services are included in day delegate packages or available as an optional extra, added on to your assessment centre package.
Assessment Day Delegate Rate
All our London assessment rooms are available to hire on a day delegate rate, which starts at £59 per person and includes refreshments and facilities.
Starting at just £59, our day delegate rate packages include:
- Assessment centre suites Hire – This includes a bright and airy space, along with Wi-Fi, AV equipment like projectors and screens, stationary and a dedicated events executive.
- Refreshments – Unlimited premium teas and coffee, available at all times of the day for you to help yourselves to as many times as you like.
- Breakfast – Which includes yoghurt, fruit compote, cereal, fresh fruit, fruit juice and Danish pastries and croissants.
- Make more of a meal of your breakfast and optionally upgrade to our American Diner or Healthy Breakfast Booster.
- Mid-Morning Snacks – Varying from day to day, but including a variety of items like muffins and homemade cereal bars, waffles, pastries and smoothies.
- Lunch – A delicious hot and cold buffet lunch, all freshly prepared on site and includes a meat, fish and vegetarian option.
- Working Lunches – For busy teams on the go, there’s always the option of a working lunch in your assessment suites if you would prefer.
- Mid-Afternoon Snacks – Options vary from day to day, but often include afternoon tea classics such as cakes, scones, fruitcake and muffins.
Assessment Centre Suite Hire
If you don’t require all of the features and benefits offered in our day delegate rate package, booking your assessment centre suite on a room-only basis may be preferable. You’ll still have all of the equipment and free reign of the space to use exactly how you need, just omit the catering options from your experience with us.
You pay a flat fee to hire one of our central London assessment centres, regardless of how many delegates are attending your event. And should you change your mind or desire meals, snacks or refreshments – they can be added on to the cost of your assessment suites hire.
Bespoke Assessment Suite Package
Can’t find a package that suits the needs of your event? We offer bespoke assessment suite packages for such occasions! Head to our enquiry page where you can specify your exact requirements, and one of our helpful team will get back to you.Create Your Custom Assessment Suite Package
How To Find Our Assessment Centres
1. Smithfield: EC1A 9PT
Our Smithfield assessment centre is located in a lively area in a unique and fashionable part of the capital. Farringdon Underground and Elizabeth Line Stations and Barbican Underground Station are less than a five-minute walk away, and Kings Cross Station is just one stop away. Get directions to our Smithfield assessment centre.
2. Barbican: EC1A 4JA
Our Barbican assessment centre is on the corner of Aldersgate Street and Long Lane, less than a minute’s walk from Barbican Underground Station and a two-minute walk from the Barbican NCP car park. The centre is also a short walk away from Farringdon Underground and Elizabeth Line Stations. Get directions to our Barbican assessment centre.