Situated on Level 29, the Elite Suite offers very high-quality facilities for clients wanting exclusive space for training, events and hospitality.
Comprising 4000 square foot of high-specification space, it includes a dedicated reception and client lounge, three interconnecting conference rooms with double-aspect floor-to-ceiling windows and stunning views across London.
Popular with clients wanting a prestige venue for private events, the high-quality design and interconnecting rooms provide flexible and spacious accommodation for groups of up to 90.
There is ample space for all room layouts and the lounge is ideal for refreshment breaks, lunch and VIP receptions.
Floor-to-ceiling windows command a spectacular view including many famous landmarks such as the London Eye, the Shard, City Hall, Heron Tower, Tower Bridge, 20 Fenchurch Street (the Walkie Talkie), 122 Leadenhall Street (the Cheese Grater), St Paul’s Cathedral and BT Tower.
On a clear day, delegates can even enjoy a sunset over the city.
The space benefits from dedicated 100MB guest WiFi purely to support the suite. In addition to ceiling mounted high-quality data projectors, the conference rooms are equipped with 65’’ ultra high-definition Smart TVs and a choice of furniture, AV equipment and layouts to allow maximum flexibility.
- 3 interconnecting conference rooms to accommodate groups of up to 90 in any layout
- Impressive 29th floor venue with panoramic views across London
- Dedicated reception and client lounge
- Ideal for an exclusive conference, a senior business meeting or VIP events
- 100 MB guest line and 65’’, ultra high definition Smart TV’s
- Located in the heart of Canary Wharf, minutes from the Underground station