Individual and unconventional spaces for your business
London Conference Venues
In a sea of ‘same’, find a venue for your next conference that’s a little different…
- Flexible conference rooms that allow for small groups or teams of 200 people
- Boutique, unique conference venues tailored to your business
- Easy-access from Kings Cross, Barbican and Farringdon stations
- A personal customer service that won't be beaten in London
With two carefully selected London locations and a collection of flexible conference rooms at each site, our spaces are perfect for any event and all businesses
Smithfield Conference Venue
Smithfield is our answer to the increasing demand for creative London conference rooms. Recently refurbished in 2020, giving it a fresh new look that celebrates the iconic building in which it is housed, and situated above the historic Smithfield Market – our Smithfield conference venue offers something a little different.View Our Smithfield Conference Venue
Barbican Conference Venue
Our five-storey London conference venue is very popular with clients organising small to medium-sized events. Featuring bright and contemporary conference rooms, boasting fantastic views of central London along with a modern, spacious restaurant, serving meals freshly prepared by our own catering team.View Our Barbican Conference Venue
Head over to our event guides section, where we provide all the information you need to make the most out of your conference experience with us.
From detailed advice on how to plan and run your conference, to making the most of our venue amenities.
Whether this is your first conference or your hundred and first, we’ve curated these guides to offer something for everyone.
Conference Room Facilities
All of our London conference rooms are bright and airy and have been designed to energise and foster productivity. We provide a host of facilities to ensure that you have everything you might need for your conference event, but we’ll always work with you to meet your specific requirements, to ensure your event is a success. Our three conference venues feature:
- Open spaces filled with natural daylight
- High-speed Wi-Fi (100MB)
- State-of-the-art tech
- PA Systems
- Plasma Screens
- Video conferencing facilities
- On-site audio visual technicians
- HD Projectors (6000 Lumens)
We have a range of optional extras to choose from, such as additional break-out rooms and food and drink upgrades from our award-winning in-house catering team. If you would like to give your attendees the option of joining your conference virtually, we have a range of hybrid conference solutions for you to choose from.
We are an award-winning venue group with extremely high customer satisfaction ratings. Choose us as your venue supplier and we guarantee you won’t be disappointed.
How To Find Our Conference Venues
1. Smithfield: EC1A 9PT
Our Smithfield venue is located in a lively area in a unique and fashionable part of the capital. Farringdon Underground and Elizabeth Line Stations and Barbican Underground Station are less than a five-minute walk away, and Kings Cross Station is just one stop away. Get directions to our Smithfield meeting venue.
2. Barbican: EC1A 4JA
Our Barbican venue is on the corner of Aldersgate Street and Long Lane, less than a minute’s walk from Barbican Underground Station and a two-minute walk from the Barbican NCP car park. The venue is also a short walk away from Farringdon Underground and Elizabeth Line Stations. Get directions to our Barbican meeting venue.
Catering For Your Conference
With over 25 years’ experience, working in the conference and events industry for 12 years of those years, our Executive Head Chef Jamian Lewis leads our award-winning catering team, who are perfectly placed to create a vast range of exquisite dishes for your conference.
We have an expansive menu, offering world-class dishes for all occasions and any time of day. From breakfasts and lunches, through to evening meals, snacks and canapés – whether your conference is a corporate morning meeting, or an informal evening event; Jamian and the team can provide something to suit.
Please view our different menus to get a flavour of what’s on offer:
Our catering services are included in day delegate packages or available as an optional extra, added on to your conference package. When coupled with our optional break-out areas, the two provide a fantastic, relaxed environment for your team to socialise and debrief after a business meeting.
Conference Day Delegate Rate
Our day delegate rate package offers a cost-effective solution for your conference. It’s simple, choose the conference venue and room to suit your event, pay a flat rate for each attendee, and we’ll do the rest.
Starting at just £59, our day delegate rate packages include:
- Conference Room Hire – This includes a bright and airy space, along with Wi-Fi, AV equipment like projectors and screens, stationary and a dedicated events executive.
- Refreshments – Unlimited premium teas and coffee, available at all times of the day for you to help yourselves to as many times as you like.
- Breakfast – Which includes yoghurt, fruit compote, cereal, fresh fruit, fruit juice and Danish pastries and croissants.
- Make more of a meal of your breakfast and optionally upgrade to our American Diner or Healthy Breakfast Booster.
- Mid-Morning Snacks – Varying from day to day, but including a variety of items like muffins and homemade cereal bars, waffles, pastries and smoothies.
- Lunch – A delicious hot and cold buffet lunch, all freshly prepared on site and includes a meat, fish and vegetarian option.
- Working Lunches – For busy teams on the go, there’s always the option of a working lunch in your conference room if you would prefer.
- Mid-Afternoon Snacks – Options vary from day to day, but often include afternoon tea classics such as cakes, scones, fruitcake and muffins.
Conference Room Hire
If you don’t require all of the features and benefits offered in our day delegate rate package, booking your conference room on a room-only basis may be preferable. You’ll still have all of the equipment and free reign of the space to use exactly how you need, just omit the catering options from your experience with us.
You pay a flat fee to hire one of our central London conference rooms, regardless of how many delegates are attending your event. And should you change your mind or desire meals, snacks or refreshments – they can be added on to the cost of your conference room hire.
Bespoke Conference Room Package
Can’t find a package that suits the needs of your event? We offer bespoke conference packages for such occasions! Head to our enquiry page where you can specify your exact requirements, and one of our helpful team will get back to you.Create Your Custom Conference Package