We offer the opportunity to work for an organisation passionate about service quality, where professionalism is and team work are a strong focus.
We currently have a vacancy for a Sales Executive. This is an exciting opportunity for someone in the early stages of their sales career looking for great experience in a dynamic team, with plenty of opportunities for future development.
Sales Executives are responsible for processing enquiries, issuing quotes and proposals, following up and converting to confirmed sales and generating booking contracts. They also ensure the smooth transition of all bookings from sales to operations within venues through effective communication and strong administration. Additional tasks include attendance at CCT Venues client site visits, hospitality and show case events and support at trade exhibitions.
This post-holder requires the following experience, attributes and skills:
- Experience in a client-facing environment and service related industry
- A confident manner and strong communication skills
- Proven sales experience and a passion for sales with strong desire to succeed
- An effective team player with a positive attitude
- Strong administration skills, highly efficient & with an eye for detail
- Excellent written and spoken English, plus strong numeracy skills,
- Experience at Intermediary level with Word, Excel, & Outlook
- Experience with CRM and/or on line booking systems
In addition to competitive salary and benefits, this role offers great opportunities for a sales professional looking to develop and progress within a structured sales team. Over 40% of post-holders in the sales team have been promoted in the past 2 years.
Salary: dependant on experience, plus performance related & company wide bonus schemes and 22 days holiday plus extra time off at Christmas.
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Please no agencies