The business started trading in 2005 and currently operates venues in the City and Canary Wharf. The business has a strong reputation and has demonstrated steadily organic growth. In 2018, the business has approximately 75 employees and a turnover just over £9 million.
The post holder will provide assistance to the Director of Sales & Marketing and Senior Marketing Manager, with the specific responsibility of CCT Venues online presence and social media platforms. The main focus of this role is on improving organic search results in major search engines, increasing the quality and volume of inbound traffic, managing website developments and improving the functionality of the website.
- Nurture and grow website traffic through SEO, PPC and affiliates
- Improve organic search results and positioning on major search engines
- Assist with the design and production of regular e-marketing collateral
- Create regular topical and engaging content for all social media channels including Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook
- Oversee and implement regular website updates and developments
- Manage, analyse and regularly update online venue listings
- Write and optimise topical and engaging content for the website
- Carry out regular meetings and communications with PPC agency partners to ensure maximum account efficiency and ROI
- Produce monthly reports on digital performance metrics relating to website traffic, SEO, PPC, e-marketing and online venue listings
- Contribute to the idea generation and drafting of regular engaging and topical content articles to be published on the website
Experience and Skill Requirements
This post requires:-
- A confident and efficient team player with highly tuned organisational ability
- A track record working in the hospitality industry or a commercial, client facing environment
- A good general education, with strong English language and writing skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Knowledge, enthusiasm and passion for all things digital
- Creativity, experience and knowledgeable in SEO, PPC and methods for building website traffic
- Experience of working in email marketing
- Practical experience of using an ESP (e.g. Mail Chimp, Campaign Master, Campaign Monitor, Silverpop etc)
- Knowledge of web-based Content Management Systems, for example Joomla
Remuneration and Benefits
- Salary band £20,000 to £25,000
- Participation in staff bonus scheme
- Participation in contributory company Pension Scheme (NEST)
- Complimentary refreshments and lunch
- Employee assistance scheme (BHSF). *
- Four times salary Term Assurance. *
- 22 days annual leave, (rising annually by 1 day to a maximum of 25 days).
- 3 additional discretionary days annual leave for Christmas closure period.
- *Eligible after successful completion of probation
Monday to Friday, 9am – 6pm including breaks. Occasional flexibility is required, including attendance at quarterly staff briefings which are usually held on Friday evenings.
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Please no agencies