We are a small and highly professional team, passionate about service quality and with a strong focus on team work.
We are looking for a talented Chef de Partie to support our Head Chef in providing excellent food to visiting delegates in our busy and vibrant Canary Wharf venue.
You will need to demonstrate:
- Creativity and high standards of food production & presentation
- The ability to work effectively as part of a small team
- Consistently high personal standards combined with 100% belief in your product
- Good food knowledge (good understanding of ingredients and their uses)
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- You must have at least three years relevant experience and NVQ level 2 or equivalent
- Experience in at least 4* hotel or accredited restaurant environment
Remunerations and benefits:
A competitive salary, plus bonus and other benefits. This job is primarily a Monday to Friday role with limited evening and weekend working required.
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Please no agencies